17/4/12

OTRA FORMA DE ESTUDIAR OBRAS MAESTRAS DE LA PINTURA


 letra de la canción...
 And it hardly looked like a novel at all, I hardly look like a hero at all And I'm sorry, you didn't publish this And you were white as snow; I was white as a sheet When you came down in this black dress In your mom's black maternity dress And so, Though it hardly looked like a novel at all, And the city treats me, it treats me to you And a cup of coffee for you I should learn it's language and speak it to you And 70 million should be in the know And 70 million don't go out at all And 70 million wouldn't walk this street And 70 million would run to a hole And 70 million would be wrong wrong wrong And 70 million never see it at all And 70 million haven't tasted snow And we dance dance dance like the children dance Imply thought are we taking the chance? With the light still on, and will we ever reach the tower And after you came down in this black dress I don't know what took so very long And this, And this isn't a war, we don't have to ration Now wave white flag, and you kept it at home And words I wrote from a foreign land You're holding my no longer foreign hand And 70 million should be in the know...

No hay comentarios: