4/2/10

BROWN BEAR, BROWN BEAR WHAT DO YOU SEE? TWO

BROWN BEAR, BROWN BEAR (book)

Brown bear, brown bear what do you see?
I see a red bird looking at me.

Red bird, red bird what do you see?
I see a yellow duck looking at me.

Yellow duck, yellow duck what do you see?
I see a blue horse looking at me.

Blue horse, blue horse what do you see?
I see a green frog looking at me.

Green frog, green frog what do you see?
I see a purple cat looking at me

Purple cat, purple cat what do you see?
I see a black dog looking at me.

White dog, white dog what do you see?
I see a black sheep, looking at me.

Black sheep, black sheep what do you see?
I see a goldfish looking at me.

Goldfish, goldfish what do you see?
I see a teacher looking at me. 
Teacher, teacher what do you see?
I see children looking at me

Children, children what do you see?

We see a: brown bear...a red bird...a yellow duck...a blue horse...a green frog...a purple cat...a white dog...a black sheep...a goldfish...and a teacher
Looking at us!  That's what we see!

No hay comentarios: